Sat nam and thank you for using Dharma Tribe Online, the Awareness Center’s self-service Web site! In just a few simple steps, you will be on your way to managing your class credits, enrolling for classes and events online, and keeping your information in our database up-to-date.
If you have any questions or feedback about the system, please call the studio at (626) 796-1567.
Before logging into the site, first determine whether you already have an Awareness Center Dharma Tribe account.
If you completed a New Student Card or signed up for Dharma Tribe Online at the studio. If you have provided a current email address, we have already created an account for you with a temporary password. You do not need to create a new account. Instead, please use the following information to log in:
· Open a Web browser, such as Internet Explorer or Firefox, and go to http://west.dharmatribeonline.com/ac
· Your username is the email address you gave the studio
· Your password is awareness (all lower-case letters). You can change your password after logging in for the first time.
· Click Login to complete the sign-in process.
Please make sure that the studio has your current
email address before attempting to log in.
If you have not visited the studio OR created an online account already, please create a new account. This process takes just a few minutes.
1. Open a Web browser, such as Internet Explorer or Firefox, and go to http://west.dharmatribeonline.com/ac
2. In the upper-right corner of the screen, click the Click Here (to create an account) link next to the login fields.
3. Complete the Create An Account form, click the Agree button under the user agreement text, and click the Create button.
If you used the temporary password “awareness” to log in, please change it immediately to keep your account secure.
1. Click the My Account tab.
2. Underneath Account Details, click the Edit button to view the page to edit your information.
3. Enter your new password at the bottom of the page where it says New Password and click the Save button.
To check on your remaining number of class credits:
1. Click the My Account tab.
2. View the status of your current class series, including remaining classes, under Status of Purchased Series.
1. Click the Buy tab.
2. Under Purchase a New Series, review the list series available, such as Single Class, Ten-Class Series, or Unlimited. Select the option that best suits you and click the Add To Cart button to its left.
3. Review your order in Your Shopping Cart summary page. Click your browser’s back button to add additional series, or click the Check Out button to complete the purchase.
4. Click Check Out again to enter your credit card information in the order confirmation screen.
5. Click the Submit button.
6. Please allow 2-3 minutes for your order to process.
If you purchased a class series and are trying to
enroll in a class, please go back to the Calendar and click
enroll to apply your newly purchased credits.
To enroll in a class online, you must have at least one valid class credit to apply as payment. This can be a single class, part of a multi-class pass, or an unlimited monthly or yearly pass. Please follow the instructions for Purchasing Class Credits if you do not currently have active credits.
1. Click the Calendar tab. The class schedule for the current day displays. If you wish to enroll in a class on a future date, click the date on the monthly calendar to the right of the daily roster. To advance to another month, click the > and >> arrows inside the calendar.
2. Find a class and click Enroll.
3. Click on the series to apply to this class.
You have now enrolled in the class and one class credit has been deducted from your series as payment. This also applies to unlimited month passes, or other payment plans.
1. Click the Workshops/Sessions tab.
2. Find the workshop, event or session you wish to enroll in and click the Add to Cart button to the left of the listing.
3. This will take you to your shopping cart where you can then check out with the Check Out button at the bottom of the screen. This will take you to a page where you can Edit Cart, or Confirm Check out. When you click on Check Out again, it will take you to a screen where you can enter your credit card information.
You are automatically enrolled in the workshop or session
once the online transaction is processed.
On the event date, please sign in at the front desk and
let the staff know you enrolled online.
To keep your account secure, please log out of Dharma Tribe Online when you are finished with the site. To do this, simply click the Logout link in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Q. My account will not log in and I continue to receive the error message “Your username or password is incorrect. Please try again or (click here) to have your password emailed to you.”
A. Please make sure the studio has your current email address before attempting to log in. The e-mail address on file at the studio is the correct username login.
Q. With my corrected and current e-mail address, I still receive the error message “Your username or password is incorrect. Please try again or (click here) to have your password emailed to you.”
A. Please make sure you are logging onto http://west.dharmatribeonline.com/ac and not www.west.dharmatribeonline.com. The correct site does not include the www.
Q. After logging in, my account will not let me log into ‘my account.’ What is wrong?
A. Most likely your security setting may be set too high to accept “cookies” from the site. Please use the following steps.
1. Click Tools from your browser’s toolbar.
2. Highlight and click Internet Options (Internet Explorer) or Options (Mozilla/Firefox)
In Internet Explorer: Click the Privacy heading. Click Sites. Enter in the address of the site: http://west.dharmatribeonline.com/ac and click Allow.
In Mozilla/Firefox: Under Cookies, click the check box next to Allow cookies from sites. Click Exceptions. Enter in the address of the site: http://west.dharmatribeonline.com/ac and click Allow.
Q. Are transactions secure?
A. Dharma Tribe Online has teamed up with Authorize.net to offer the most secure payment gateway on the Internet. To read more, please go to www.Authorize.net.
Q. What happens to my credit card information?
A. By default, your credit card information is never stored.
Q. Can classes be purchased online without a credit card?
A. Online purchases using Dharma Tribe currently requires a credit card. If you want to buy classes using another form of payment, please visit the studio.
Q. How can I view past and future classes I've enrolled in?
A. Log into the system and click the My Account tab. Your attendance history will be displayed in the Class Attendance History section. Your in future classes is at the top of the list.
Q. What happens if I don't log out of the site?
A. You MUST click Logout to log off. Your session is active until you log out by clicking the Logout link in the upper-right corner of the page.